Cullman Attorney Randy Hames Accused Of Soliciting Prostitution
Cullman Attorney Randy Hames Accused Of Soliciting Prostitution Charges
Kayla Carreker and Tomeka Bartlett accuse 75-year-old Cullman Attorney Randy Hames of stalking them.
Four (4) misdemeanor charges were filed against Hames at the Cullman County Courthouse through the 32nd Circuit Clerk’s Office.
These women told ABC 33/40 that their landlord (Hames) asked them for sex in place of rent payments.
Randy Hames is now charged with:
• Soliciting Prostitution – 2 counts
• Stalking – 2nd degree – 2 counts
Bond is set at $300 for each case.
ABC 33/40 also spoke with two other women who say Hames made crude sexual remarks to them while they lived at the Hames Trailer Park:
Cullman County Detention Center
Sipsey Man Arrested In Bremen On Dope & Stolen Weapons Charges
Latest posts by Staff Writers (see all)
- Machine Robotics Assistant Jobs Available At Top Cullman Companies - August 30, 2018
- CULLMAN COUNTY WEATHER Thursday August 30 2018 - August 30, 2018
- Labor Day Weekend Sale at Brickyard Meats - August 29, 2018