The now former President of the Cullman Cyclones Youth Football Association – Karen Cowart Blackwood (41) of Cullman – has been arrested and charged with:
• Theft Of Property – 1st Degree
• Forgery – 3rd Degree
• Fraudulent use of credit/debit card
Concerns about funds and their proper use inside the elementary aged sports organization began to surface earlier this year.
Below are the official court documents outlining the Criminal Charges, Criminal Complaint, and Warrant filed against Blackwood.
Latest posts by Staff Writers (see all)
- Projection Welding Job Available At Top Cullman Companies - August 13, 2018
- Muscadine Bloodline To Headlines Falkville Fall Festival - August 12, 2018
- Brandon Barnett Memorial Pond Fishing Tournament - August 12, 2018