The now former President of the Cullman Cyclones Youth Football Association – Karen Cowart Blackwood (41) of Cullman – has been arrested and charged with:
• Theft Of Property – 1st Degree
• Forgery – 3rd Degree
• Fraudulent use of credit/debit card
Concerns about funds and their proper use inside the elementary aged sports organization began to surface earlier this year.
Below are the official court documents outlining the Criminal Charges, Criminal Complaint, and Warrant filed against Blackwood.
Latest posts by Staff Writers (see all)
- Machine Robotics Assistant Jobs Available At Top Cullman Companies - August 30, 2018
- CULLMAN COUNTY WEATHER Thursday August 30 2018 - August 30, 2018
- Labor Day Weekend Sale at Brickyard Meats - August 29, 2018