Want to add your event? Go here to place your free listing.
Sponsored by the Cullman County Commission – Chairman Kenneth Walker, Commissioner Kerry Watson, Commissioner Gary Marchman – the month of May is FREE DUMP MONTH in Cullman County.
In an effort help clean-up Cullman County, and more specifically the homes of the citizens of Cullman County, the Commission has arranged a partnership with the Cullman Electric Cooperative. This collaborative effort allows all account holders of the Coop to be entitled to one FREE dump at the Cullman County Landfill.
Certificates for one free dump in bills were sent out by the Cullman Electric Cooperative in April.
You may bring your RESIDENTIAL trash to the landfill anytime they are open in the month of May 2017, and you will be allowed to dump your trash and unneeded waste – FREE.
The landfill CAN take LARGE items that cannot be picked up by the Sanitation Department.
1. Offer is ONLY valid for Cullman County Sanitation Department residential customers.
2. NO commercial or business garbage accepted under this program.
3. The landfill cannot accept TIRES.
4. Vehicles entering the facility are requested to weigh in 30 minutes before closing time.
5. Residents must present the certificate at the landfill when they arrive.
6. Residential customers only; commercial and business garbage cannot be accepted.
IMPORTANT: Tarps required on hauled garbage.
Cullman County Landfill Hours & Address: Mondays through Fridays … 7:00 am to 4:00 pm, Saturdays … 7:00 am to 12 noon
Location: 2805 Alabama 69, Cullman, AL, 35057 (Dodge City)
The Cullman County Sanitation Department also has a once per year (per household) free pickup service available. Upon request, the department dispatches a sanitation truck to your location. They will pick up large items like appliances, chairs, furniture, mattresses and other bulky items not easily hauled in your personal vehicle.
NOTE: Cullman county sanitation customers must call ahead to schedule a pickup at their address, call 256-287-1142 for arrangements.